About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Turkey Burgers with Feta & Pesto

So a few months ago I was having the girls over for dinner...I decided to make burgers for everyone and they were a hit...I pulled the recipe out of my binder last week and forgot how yummy they were...I didn't even get a photo in because they were gone so fast.

Turkey Burgers with Pesto & Feta
Serves 6
WW points 8


1 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
2 tbsp pesto
1/2 cup reduced fat feta
1/2 cup italian bread crumbs


Mix all the ingredients in and grill (or bake).  These burgers make about 5 oz patties and they are so flavorful and moist.

VERDICT: what can I say, they were gone in a flash and a nice change from normal burgers.  I made a pesto mayo to go with it (mix mayo and pesto) and served with burger fixings.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment