About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Friday, September 10, 2010

MMMMM fresh bread!






     Okay so I am making 3-4 loaves of bread a week (3 sandwiches a day = 6 slices of bread = half a loaf of bread, gone).  Most nights I am up till 11 waiting for it to get finished so I can pull it out, if i leave it in the holder it gets soggy on the bottom and who likes soggy bottom bread, not me.
     
     Well I finally found my user manual, figured out how to use the timer and when I walked in from work yesterday I got hit by a wonderful smell of fresh baked whole wheat bread...can you say YUMMY!!!


     Well dinner last night was simple (I did plan to go to the gym but didn't make it), Annie's organic mac & cheese with fresh green trees (that's what my 5 year old calls broccoli) and I decided a warm slice of fresh bread would go nicely with it and bulk up the meal a bit...little did I know my family LOVES fresh bread out of the "oven" and half of my new loaf was gone, just like that.  Oh and I still had to make 1 more box of mac & cheese for the kids to eat...growing kids = more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment