About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My blog going in a little bit of a diffrent direction...Feingold and Eat Clean Diet in 1 happy home?

So as the new year started I decided to make a fresh start (as the majority of Americans do).  The last half of 2010 I focused my life on helping my children and less on me...with starting Feingold, my diet went on the back burner and the weight came back on...don't get me wrong I LOVE Feingold and what it has done for my children so I will continue to follow FG.

I tried to incorporate FG with weight watchers and that just didn't work, the plan is great (I lost 15 lbs on it before my wedding) but when you can't use low fat & processed products in your cooking it makes things hard so I started to do some research and came across the Eat Clean Diet.  The concept is going to be easy when it comes to dinners and I will just have to continue to do it through out the day...

The Eat Clean concept is a simple one that is great...eat smaller meals more frequently, have protein with a complex carb (good carb) and stay away from artificial and fake stuff.  Pretty basic if you ask me...hopefully it will work (I recall a few of my trainers telling me the same thing in the past)

So here's to my new journey...Feingold & Eat Clean working as one in my household.

So dinners will still be Feingold friendly AND follow the Eat Clean concept...if you see a mistake please bring it up to me so I can correct it...trying to merge 2 diets is a challenge at 1st, but I am blessed that my kids seem to do good on most ST2 foods.

Thanks for following my blog over this short journey and here's to more to come!


PS. I was pretty excited to find someone on the EC support board who also does FG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment