About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

What's been going on in my life and family

So it's 2012 and we have started a new adventure in our lives.  We have gotten our son's diet under control and have taken out all that nasty "food coloring" & "artificial" stuff from the dinners.

I have also decided to focus on cooking healthy again and I am following Weight Watchers.  So from now on I will be posting my journal, meals & adventures as a woman, wife & mother.

Hope you enjoy my journey and hopefully I can help you also along the way, if not you will get a few laughs LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment