About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

what for dinner 10/25/10: Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese with baby artichokes

Last night was a repeat...I have said it before but this is a family favorite and makes a lot.  You must try this as I have posted this recipe before but I have added a photo to it.

Chicken, Broccoli & Cheese Casserole (can be made GF) oh and aren't those baby artichokes cute (they were not that tender but still really cute and yummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment