About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Monday, November 22, 2010

It's a Feingold Thanksgiving...What will be cooking in my kitchen

So here's my menu for our Feingold friendly Thanksgiving.  Most items are FG approved but some are not as my kids didn't care about them but other family members wanted them.

Main Dish
Turkey 2 ways (roasted in the oven and BBQ'ed) (the turkey has no added "bad" stuff to it)
Cornbread stuffing
Crock pot stuffing (making the bread tomorrow for this)
Green Bean Casserole (no added soup to this)
Herbed corn
Twice baked potato casserole
Mashed Potatoes
Yams with marshmallows (non-FG)
Hawaiian rolls (non-FG)
No knead rolls
Cranberry sauce (ST2)
Olives, sweet pickles & peppers (ST1 & ST2)

Dessert
Pumpkin pie
Double layer pumpkin pie
Pumpkin turtle cheesecake
Pecan pie
Chocolate Pie

Everything will be made fresh, no boxed stuff here...

No comments:

Post a Comment