About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What's for dinner 11/09/10: Easy Chicken Parmesan, Pasta & Salad

Tonight's Feingold friendly meal is an all time family favorite.  Since it seems my kids do okay with tomato sauce (stage 2) with no reaction I had to make this dinner...it's fast, easy, healthy and yummy...easy chicken parmesan, pasta and salad!













Easy Chicken Parmesan
Serves 6

Ingredients

1 can of Hunt's spaghetti sauce (make sure it's approved)
6 tbsp of fresh grated parmesan cheese
6 boneless skinless chicken breast (make sure there is no added broth to the chicken)
1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (make sure it's approved)

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 375
  2. Pour sauce into a baking dish sprayed with approved cooking spray.  Carefully stir in 4 tbsp of parmesan cheese.  
  3. Place chicken breast in baking dish (I turn them to coat with sauce)
  4. Bake covered for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through
  5. Uncover and top with remaining cheese and bake till cheese is melted
VERDICT: I love this, my family loves this and I have been making it years.  It's inexpensive, fast and cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment