About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Abundant Harvest Delivery...

Ohhh look at all my yummy organic fruits & veggies I got delivered today from Abundant Harvest...
In this weeks delivery we had butternut squash, lettuce, spinach, red potatoes, turnips, apples, pomegranates, rainbow chard, spinach, dill, herbs de provence and I added on baby carrots!

All this wonderful organic stuff for under $25 for this box...you must check it out if you are a local!

No comments:

Post a Comment