About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Revamped WW friendly Coffee Creamer...Vanilla Toffee

I love creamer in my coffee and for some reason to me sugar and cream just don't do it, I also don't like how many points it can add to my daily allowance. 

I originally posted this recipe on my blog last year (click here for original post) but after a little bit of messing around today I came up with this yummy revamp. So here it is...Weight Watcher's friendly vanilla toffee creamer.



1/2 cup Fat Free Half & Half
1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
3 tsp Pure Vanilla
1 dropper of Liquid Stevia (I did toffee flavor)
2 tbsp Honey
1/2 tsp
Xanthan Gum

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth consistency.  Place the creamer in a container and put it in the fridge. 

The combo of the half & half and xanthan gum make it nice and creamy in your coffee for more than half of the points of the store bought creamers.


Makes about 8 servings of 2 tbsp each

Calories: 28
Fat: .2
Fiber: .1
Momentum Points per serving: .6

Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment