About Me

My photo
Have you ever looked at what is in foods these days? Have you ever wondered why life has gotten so crazy that we all rely on processed "quick" foods and fast foods? Well I have had my eyes opened recently when we started to realize our oldest child could be ADD. I decided to clean up our diets and turn out lives around. I am a woman, married to a wonderful man who supports everything I do. We have 3 wonderful children who keep us on our toes and every day when I pick them up from school the first things out of their mouths is "mommy what's for dinner" so here it is...

Friday, February 4, 2011

What's cookin in my kitchen this week...a preview

So here's a quick look at what's cookin in my kitchen this week...


Spiced honey-cranberry chicken
rice
veggie

Seafood corn chowder
salad

Roasted salmon w/snow peas
rice
veggie

Clean eating beef stroganoff
egg noodles
veggie

Spaghetti w/ meat sauce
Salad

Tomato walnut pesto & grilled chicken breast
pasta
salad

Danish meatballs
rice
veggie

No comments:

Post a Comment